Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 22 July 2011

My GlossyBox Experience

So a few months ago I heard about something called GlossyBox, which is a company that send out a box full of goodies each month on subscription. The items in the box vary but include sample sized luxury beauty brands as well as one or two regular sized products.

I ordered my first one and it said it would not come until July due to high demand, fair enough... I then cancelled my subscription after finding out the price was rising, and I only ever wanted one or two anyway. I was unsure whether this meant I would even get my first (and last) box however, so was pretty excited when I had the gorgeous box arrive at my door yesterday.

I was in a rush on my way out when it came but couldn't resist a quick look in the box and I was quite pleased with what I got, especially the larger sized item as it is a body oil promising skin renewal, perfect for my mum tum with the stretchmarks still refusing to budge. I won't be renewing my subscription however, as the price has increased and I am not really one for 'luxury brands' in beauty anyway, it was just a one off treat.

I will be reviewing the products in the next couple of weeks but for now, here is my GlossyBox experience:


The lovely parcel it comes in!

Opening up to the box inside

The GlossyBox itself

A nice touch- a letter introducing you to this months box

Beautiful presentation

Excuse the poor quality photo- the products inside the box

Ciate Nail Enamel in Skinny Jeans

Orla Kiely Eau de Parfum

Illamasqua Powdered Metal in Ether

Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil

Ultra Sun for Face Factor 30

Have you tried GlossyBox yet? Will you now? Let me know below!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh wow that nail varnish looks gorgeous :) I love the colour and I wouldn't normally be drawn to a blue!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the colour of your polish, much nicer than mine! haha

    MJLS X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to try Glossybox but that nail varnish is gorgeous! I might have to check it :) Hope you are well and have a great holiday!
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...