Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 22 July 2011

I'm Off!!

I am going to be leaving for the Lake District in 3 hours! We are travelling through the night and aiming to be there sometime tomorrow morning. I cannot wait to get away from it all now! I have found out that the place we are staying in doesnt have WIFI so am not going to bother taking my laptop. Will blog using my phone or the resort computer a couple of times, but won't be blogging as much so try not to miss me readers!

I hope you are all having a lovely 'Summer' (if it can be called that with all the rain!) and I will be back with tales of my first holiday with Cameron next week!




2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely holiday!
    I just read your post on Rachel's blog. I don't have a child but I always find it interesting to read something different! I'm following you!
    R. x

    http://beautyshewrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...