Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 20 July 2011

25 Day Food Challenge: Day 2 - Favorite sit down restaurant

Well, after my last couple of posts I think I have a new favourite sit down restaurant: Frankie and Benny's!


I had so much I could have chosen to eat last night so if I could only eat in one restaurant ever again I think it would be this one. I love italian and american foods so this works perfectly.

I don't like the pretentious restaurants where you get tiny portions of things I don't even like the sound of, let alone the taste of, so good old Frankie and Benny's suits me fine. Love it!

And their cheesecakes are so yummy I could eat them all day long (but I won't, or I would resemble a whale)! They also gave Cameron an activity pack, which he was a little young for, which is a great idea to keep children entertained.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE F&B's
    Going on Saturday for Liam's birthday cannot wait yum yum!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...