Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 21 June 2011

A Whole New.... Blog!

Hi everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have had a little redoration of my Blog, and have also got rid of some of the previous features of my Blog layout. I am hoping to make my blog bigger and better over the coming weeks and months, especially after I have handed in my dissertation! For now, I would like to introduce a couple of new features coming up as well as a giveaway to kick everything off!

Firstly, I have started a Facebook page for the Blog, which can be found here. Through this page I asked for readers to apply to be Guest Bloggers for me over the next couple of weeks. The aim is for people who have an interest in certain topics to write for the Blog and provide a fresh persepctive to areas such as fashion, beauty, motherhood and health+fitness! I am looking forward to reading what my chosen readers have to say and if the Blogs are something that interests you, then it may be something I do more reguarly on the Blog in the future.


 Secondly, I am going to be asking for readers to feature in upcoming posts on things such as relationships and life experiences. If you want to be involved, either by having 'your story' featured, or by having a quote within the post, then please head over to the Facebook page and get in touch. I will be 'advertising' upcoming blog post features on there.

And of course, the most exciting part of the new look Blog is the Giveaway! I am currently at my mum's, but am aiming on going back to my flat tonight hopefully so I will give you more detail when I am there.... The giveaway will be open to all readers of the Blog!


If you have any further suggestions of anything you would love to see feature on the Blog, whether it be an idea for another guest blog, a post that you would be interested in reading, or a feature I have yet to have on here, then please get in contact either in the comment box below, or via email: yummymummyevents@hotmail.co.uk

And as always, thank you so much for reading/following the blog and keeping it alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...