Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 13 June 2011

Whoever invented the 'Dissertation' deserves to be slowly tortured...

Yes, I am in a bad mood... and yes, it is down to my stupid dissertation which appears to be never ending! Due to having Cameron and being unable to do everything at once during the year, I have had an extension on my dissertation and it is due in July... Which means that, despite having technically left University, I am still sat up at all hours of the night each night trying to finish the crap that I started all those months ago! I will be so relieved when it is over, but for now, please bare with me and once it is all over I will hopefully have much more interesting things to blog about than bringing you down with me....

Readers, wish me luck?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...