Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 8 May 2011

Will I ever find my Mr Right??

Earlier today I was reflecting over the fact that I used to want to remain friends with my ex boyfriends but recently have seen them for who they really are and have finally completely moved on... It made me think about relationships and how even if you think you are going to be with that person for the rest of your life, it can go wrong. I think I have this rather negative view towards relationships lasting the distance as pretty much everyone in my family has ended up getting divorced or seperating.

I have had three serious relationships and all three have been ended by myself for various reasons. Looking back, though I felt at the time that they were 'the one', at least with two of them, anyway, I don't wish I was still with them now. In fact I actually can't think of anything worse than being back with them. So, if this is the case, do I actually ever stand a hope of finding the elusive 'Mr Right' and, if I actually found him, have I got a chance in hell of staying with him and not just splitting with him too?

I guess you could call me incredibly cynical, but I just don't ever see myself staying with someone for the rest of my life. I look at couples who have been together for a while and just don't see that in my future. I would love to be married at some point, but to be honest, I saw kids as more important in my life and now I have had Cameron, not under ideal circumstances but what's ideal these days, I feel a lot less pressure to 'settle down'. My career needs to start up as soon as possible, so will I actually find my Mr Right whilst I have so much other stuff going on in my life? Who knows...

Think I need to get to bed as I am rambling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...