Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Product Review: Montagne Jeunesse Face Maques

I have decided to review these facemasks as a whole rather than individually or I would be here all night! I absolutely love them! I have tried a lot of them over the last couple of years but would have to say my top 3 are:

 
Passion Peel Off: makes you look like a snake shedding your skin at the end, but makes skin so soft and supple!













 
White Chocolate Masque: love this for the gorgeous smell alone. Good enough to eat! (but please don't!) Always leaves my skin softer than Cameron's bum :P













 
Dead Sea Anti-Stress Masque: This is so relaxing! The smell reminds me of being at a spa, totally stress relieving (I have this on right now!)













I have just stumbled upon their website and am about to go on a shopping spree of their items as there are some on there that I haven't seen in shops! Check it out here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...