Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 16 May 2011

My First Exam is tomorrow, nervous!!




So this is my last post tonight, and I haven't been posting as much lately because I have been a good girl and revising like crazy for my exam! It is tomorrow morning at half 9 and I am literally revised out after working so hard the last few days. I am so proud of myself but also feel that if I fail now, I will be really pissed off! I am much more confident about the exam than before I started revising (I had only attended one lecture and seminar for the class as I couldn't have Cameron watched those days).... But there is still some stuff I am unsure of so with every exam there is a chance it could all go wrong on the day! Hopefully it won't thoughh.... Wish me luck!! I shall be treating myself tomorrow night to a curry and Black Swan which just came out on DVD! Woooooo! Cannot wait for tomorrow lunchtime to come round and it all to be over! One more exam after that and I am more confident about that one.... Uni is nearly over!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...