Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 7 May 2011

I won another competition and this one was AMAZING!!

I won the amazing comp over at Rachel's blog Life of a Sweetaholic and my prize came this morning from MyCandyShop. It was amazing! Since then I have eaten a fair amount, shared with my family of course... But luckily I took some photos before then so you could all see what I won:

Sweets!!

Me looking like a kid at Christmas (what? I don't smile much, ok?!)




My Favourite!

Make sure you head over to Rachel's Blog as she holds regular competitions and you could be in with the chance of winning the next one! (simply follow the link above!)  



2 comments:

  1. mmmmmmn, looks so yummy :)

    Well Done, Very Jealous,

    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love this post :)
    So glad you won, I knew you would love it, little sweetie lover :)

    Lots of love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...