Find What you're looking for easily

Saturday 28 May 2011

GlossyBox!

I was browsing other blogs, procrastinating to avoid my revision... and came across this amazing site: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/



It is a site that offers a box full of beauty trends each month for £10 (or you are able to just order one and cancel subsription with no obligations etc). I can no way afford a tenner a month at the moment, but the next box would be delivered mid July and that is when I hand in my dissertation and officially finish Uni as a result so have considered this a treat to myself as an end to my degree! This months box looked amazing so I have high hopes for the one I will be getting. If you want to get yours, simply follow the link above, or click here.


1 comment:

  1. I ordered mine last week and I start getting it mid July :) I'll probably forget and then be all excited when it turns up :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...