Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 14 April 2011

My Wednesdays just got a whole lot better!



 I am so so happy that Desperate Housewives is back on TV! I have a little ritual with my mum, watching Desperate Housewives with chocolate and, despite how bad this will be for my healthy eating, I am very pleased we can go back to this arrangement...

I did have a little dilemma this evening though as I have been more than a little obsessed with The Only Way is Essex lately and it was on at the same time as Desperate Housewives, noooooooo!


 Luckily I decided to watch Desperate Housewives first as it was amazing! I watched The Only Way... on plus 1, it was a good episode too. I am definitely loving Wednesday nights from now on!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...