Find What you're looking for easily

Tuesday 12 April 2011

My Latest Competition Prize!

I won a competition on Fay's blog after suggesting the name Yours Faythfully as her Blog name. I was so excited to receive my prize as she had put a pic of what was in it on her blog and I loved what I saw! I was not disappointed when I got it and could not wait to open it and start using everything in it. Inside were sweets and chocolate, a necklace and a double ring, some festival false eyelashes, nail stickers, a compact mirror, chocolate lollies, face masks and a photoframe! It was all so lovely and a great prize to win.





If you haven't read Fay's Blog yet then take a look here. I guarantee a good read, and she has another comp on at the moment so you could win something too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...