Find What you're looking for easily

Sunday 24 April 2011

Cameron the model...




The other day I had a photoshoot done of my gorgeous baby son (and a couple with me in aswell!). I was so pleased with how the photos turned out. This is the review I left:

"Carl also took photos of my baby son Cameron and myself at my flat. I am so so pleased with the photos, they are stunning and Carl needed no... direction, though he did ask me if there were any particular shots I wanted taken which I thought was lovely of him and something not all photographers would do. Cameron is a very wriggly baby, wanting to crawl everywhere and explore, so I am so pleased that Carl was able to take such amazing photos of him in the short time he had before Cameron became tired. Carl brought with him all his own equipment including a variety of colour and texture of materials for us to choose from. He set up quickly and efficiently and reset extremely quickly as well which was great. Carl is clearly talented at photography and used the natural lighting in my flat along with his equipment and of course his camera to create some gorgeous shots that I will definitely be purchasing! A great experience, a great photographer, will definitely be recommending Carl to everyone I know and no doubt be back for more fantastic shots in the future! Thanks Carl!"


 
If you would like to see some more of the shots or book Carl yourself, please like his page by clicking here.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...