Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 23 March 2011

My Big Shopping Spree!

My mum had to go into hospital to have an operation this morning and I was very nervous about it. To take my mind off things while she was having it done, and as I needed to be in town to pick her up anyway, I went shopping for a few hours. I was intending on taking Cameron but my nan very kindly offered to look after him so I was able to have a really relaxed shopping trip and spend awhile looking around. I spent waaaaaay too much money! But some of the things I got were essential items from Boots like shampoo and conditioner. I bought:

For Cameron:


-Bells
-Maracca
-Stacking Blocks
-Hoody
-Hat
-2 pairs of trunks for Summer (9-12 mnths)
-Pair of jeans



For Me:
 
 

-Sunglasses
-Top
-Dress
-Soap and Glory Body Butter
-Soap and Glory Body Exfoliator -Soap and Glory Firming Cream
-Shampoo
-Deep Conditioner
-Mascara
-Foundation
-Powder












For My Mum (for early Mothers Day/get better present):
-DVD
-Book
-Chocolate
-Bunch of flowers
-Little Super Mum bear



Cameron playing with his new toys with his new hat on!

Successful shopping trip!!

I was most excited by the fact that I managed to fit into a size 6 top and an age 12-13 dress in New Look (there sizing is therefore waaaay off but still happy!)!

I am settling into my mum's for the next few days whilst I look after her as she recovers, so I also bought myself some chocolate and we are going to watch her DVD with Cameron in a bit. Nice relaxing night after all my shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...