Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 23 March 2011

I am going Undercover!

I am very excited for this weekend as I am going 'undercover' as a bride-to-be to a local luxury hotel's Wedding Fayre!


This will be great for my Dissertation which touches on Wedding Fayres, and also allow me to see who is out there as competition for when I start my company up, and also see the companies I could work with such as florists, caterers etc. It is going to be a fun experience!

I am going to take my mum, as long as she is feeling up to it, and Cameron, and have a whole little story working out in my head so as not to blow my cover...

I absolutely love everything to do with weddings, hence going into working in the wedding industry, so this is my idea of a perfect Sunday. And, even better, is that I looked on their website and every bride gets a luxury goody bag for free, yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...