Find What you're looking for easily

Monday 28 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member



This is me with my dad when I was only a baby, at Lulworth Cove. I don't speak much about my dad on here as I don't see him very much. Him and my mum divorced when I was still a baby and since moving from Kent to Bournemouth, I haven't seen him on too regular a basis. He now lives in Essex with my sister Megan. I do wish I could see more of them, and hope to be able to once I have finished Uni. My dad and me haven't always got on, and did go through a bad patch when I was in my teens as I stopped making an effort to see him. He has always been closer with my brother James and with Megan as they love football as much as him and I have zero interest in it! Since I have had Cameron, I think things have been better between us, he adores him and is an amazing grandad to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...