Find What you're looking for easily

Friday 11 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most crazy things with



My brother James and cousin Aaron are the people I do the most crazy things with! Us three have always been close as we are the closest in age of all the grandkids.


Even as kids we were silly!
We often end up getting drunk and being a bit silly, whether it be playing Singstar at 2am, going out in fancy dress, or just ganging up on my mum or nan.

Drunk and disorderly Christmas

Singing Karaoke with my best friend Aimee and the boys
At my Event for Uni

fancy dress in Newcastle 2009
James is away at Uni in Newcastle at the moment and I miss him loads, the fancy dress photo was taken when me and Aaron went to visit him at Uni for Halloween in 2009. Whilst James was in his first year of Uni, Aaron came to live with me and my mum and other brother and we often ended up drinking wine randomly resulting in some funny photos of us.


Aaron lived with us in 2009 so we got to see him in his onesie reguarly....lol
Most memorable would have been when we went to a party in a private members club in London, got drunk and danced next to Keira Knightley...

Practising our 'impress the A list star' faces
I know that I can always count on these two to make me laugh when I've had a drink, and the best part is that they are family, so they are stuck with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...