Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 10 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most



My mum is amazing, truly amazing. There is no way on earth I would have coped, especially in the first few weeks of being a mum without her. She has always been there for me, and as a single parent myself I look up to her and admire her hugely for having raised three children alone (she was with my dad only until I was a young baby and my brother's dad until I was 16). She has been under huge amounts of pressure herself in the last few years and yet she is never too busy for her kids, and now for Cameron as well, who adores her! She is so so lovely and I really hope she knows how much she is loved by us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...