Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 3 March 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest


If I am being strictly true, the person I have been the closest with longest is in fact my mum (she did give birth to me after all!) but looking at my friends, the person I have been closest with longest is most definitely my best friend Aimee.

We met when we were both 8 years old, at school when I moved from Kent to Poole. We have had a couple of big arguments over the years, which was not nice! But overall, we have been really close for almost 14 years!

The photo was taken just before we left my house to go out for cocktails for our 18th birthday (we have the same birthday: may 2nd!). I have changed so much since that photo was taken, I had a black bob!

Through everything that has happened to us over the 14 years, we have been there for each other and I am so happy to have met such an amazing friend. She was one of my birthing partners when I had Cameron and was amazing! She is one of Cameron's Godmothers and is going onto my will as well, in case anything were to happen to me, as she is so good with kids and I know Cameron would be in great hands.

I am really glad that Aimee and me are friends and look forward to the next 14 years!


Remember to come back tomorrow to see Day 3's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...