Find What you're looking for easily

Thursday 31 March 2011

30 Day About Me Challenge: Day 5: Something you are really looking forward to

I am really looking forward to a couple of things. The first thing is Cameron's Christening which is now less than two weeks away. I am also having my highlights done after a long time and feeling very self conscious about my roots, for the Christening so I am doubly excited about it!





I am also excited about my birthday which is only a month away! I will be turning 22, though celebrating as if it were my 21st as last year I was 5 months pregnant so didn't really enjoy my birthday very much. I will be spending it with friends, family and my little man and cannot wait! Also planning a mini getaway with my mum and Cameron just before my birthday which will be really nice, and I am know for spreading my birthdays out...So far this one is planned from Thursday to Tuesday! I reckon I can stretch it out further if I tried though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...