Find What you're looking for easily

Wednesday 23 February 2011

My Mood Board Poster

When I was in Canada, whilst pregnant, my aunt who is very much into spiritualism told me about the idea of making a mood board to have up in your room and to remind you of your goals and what is important to you.

I loved this idea and so, on my return to the UK, I made my own mood board by cutting out words and photos from magazines. I have only just managed to get round to putting this up in my room (the holiday was last April1).


 

















I love it! It is everything that makes me, me and shows what I still have left to achieve as well. It also brightens up my room and reminds me of my goals. I advise everyone to go and make one, they are awesome!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...